Sunday, November 21, 2010

Racin' My Ace Off!

Runnin with some cute tricks in St. George! Just doin my thing loookin good.
This is from the St. George Marathon that I tried to run with Jenna. Fail. It was extremely hard, painful, and beautiful. I loved myself and hated myself for doing this. I was more sore after running this than i was after my full marathon. Here is Nate Ogden "Nogden" and Jacob Crosby. They did pretty good, considering it was just supposed to be a long run today. I think they were like the first guys to cross... nbd.



Here is Kelsi and myself at the start up in the mountains.
Here is Kelsi and my self, just enjoying ourselves halfway through the race =)





This is Teresa, my running buddy, me and her old friend...I forget his name.
This is me and my first Marathon Trophy

Here am I loving my life
Just broke 4 long hours by 11 seconds~~yeesh!! I wouldn't say this is an impressive time for me, but hey, it only leaves room for improvement right?

2 comments:

  1. you be looking so legit in all these pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing! did you take pics of your computer screen? haha... i love it! and i really love the top right pic with the i love you hands... or rock on...

    ReplyDelete