Sunday, November 21, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows: Part 1




Kelsi, Bryanne, Brittany and I went to the movie and it was awesome! I went to the theater at 6pm and waited in line till 10pm and then they let us in. I'll say that sitting on the cement for only 4 hours and not 6, was well worth it! When we were sitting in the theater, a guy dressed up in a robe with wand in hand, called MY NAME and challenged me to a duel! So at first I was like uhhh no, and Kels said it looked like I was going to puke...(but really, I knew I was going to get up because it was a dream come true!) So he asks me if I have a wand, and this girl offered me hers, and I was like of course I have a wand. Then I walked down there, threw off my jacket vest and stepped up. He said we would stand back to back, take 5 steps forward, and then precede to cast spells on each other. So we did, and I tried to do Havadacavre on him, but he "blocked it". Ya, I'm a born killer. Then I think I tried to do expeliarmous on him. And I guess he blocked it again. So by the third round of spells, I blanked out. And he did the petrificous totalus on me. I froze. He came over. Tried to kick my wand out of my hand, but I moved it, and he kicked my hand! It was awesome. Then the battle was over, so we walked out holding hands for some reason, and there I saw the biggest smile on Michael McConks face. Best prank/skit set up ever mike! thanks!
Here i am just waiting!!

1 comment:

  1. why am i not surprised that you totally had a full on duel in front of a whole theater? It vaguely reminds me of a Hannah Montana movie we once saw?

    ReplyDelete