Wednesday, July 21, 2010

whata life!

Today I almost died.
Mom and dad, you might not be too happy about this...if you ever read it, but whatevers. K so I was driving on I-15. Windows down, cuz lord knows my air conditioning is pooped out. And I had my money orders chillin in the passenger seat. All of a sudden the catch wind, and almost blow out my window so I lean over to catch them when I slightly started swerving in the other lane. I jerked the wheel back in the other direction, and well that's when I lost control. I fish tailed and swerved over my two left lanes, I didn't hit the guy next to me thank goodness. And no one was behind me. But still it was bad. I couldn't control the wheel anymore so I let go and hit the brakes, and my car spun out!! I was heading towards the cement wall blocks when I stopped spinning and was facing forward again.
Smoke from my tires was everywhere and at some point, I put on my hazards thank goodness. I knew traffic would still be coming so I tried to move at 30mph. Ughhh if you've ever been through this, then you know how I felt. I couldn't cry because I couldn't breathe and I couldn't breathe because I was shaking so much. As I looked to my right to see if there were any cars coming so I could get over, I saw two guys looking at me trying to talk to me. They had their windows rolled down and they were making faces like "Are you ok?" or maybe they were just like "wtf is wrong with you?!" idk. I couldn't look at them, I was hyperventilating. So I finally got over to the slow lane and the guys were just followin me. And so I got off at the nearest exit to calm down a little bit. The guys got out too, came up to my car (don't worry, I stayed in my car, cuz they looked kinda sketch) and they were like, "Ma'am are you alright?! We saw the whole thing! You should think about signing up for NASCAR the way you handled that!"

Although flattered by their unique charm I told them I was fine, and laughed it off. (I still don't know why my tears weren't coming by now...)

But ya fricken scary! What has came from this today??? I for sure can see the Lord's hand in my life for one thing! I coulda been smashed up against the wall! Or T-boned by some other car. Or whatever bad things could've happened. Oy! I definitely went to institute tonight to be on the Lord's good side. Shoooooot!

-----Onnn Annnooottthhhherrrr Nooooottteeee----
I had the pleasure of releasing Sarah Price Edwards of her infestation of head lice tonight! I wish I had a pic of it to put up, but I don't think this was an experience she wanted to remember ;)
so this picture will do! I bet this kid here is the one who gave her the lice. Anyways, it was kinda fun combing little vermon out of her head. I like doing gross stuff like that.

That's all!

3 comments:

  1. MEGS! I'm so glad you're alive! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang megs that's freaky. jeff's lil sis emily got in an accident yesterday. she flipped her car and she walked away with basically no scratches. amazing. glad you are safe. and thanks for taking care of SPE, as maddie is her roomie... and well i love them both. and you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha oh geez. it probably was little cutie because she was loving putting her head so close to mine and giving me good hugs. again you're the best. thanks for de-licing me.

    ReplyDelete