Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Here we go!

As I was talking to Marybeth Small (aka Maryboo, Booboobeth, small one, baby), we were discussing the upcoming blessed wedding of Jenna Lowder to the Jeff Transtrum. Then I continued to stalk both of their facebooks and blog. And that's when it hit me, I need to be a blogger.

So after commenting of a sexy pic of Jlow and Jeff, I started making my blog.

The name of my blog, alis volat propriis came from no where. I thought of some other ridiculous titles that were just not ok, and I was going to do carpe diem. No, I'm not cliche..but ok ya I wanted something that I thought was cool and Latin. So maybe I googled some stuff...searched some state/college latin mottos and BAM!!!

"she flies with her own wings."

it works ok.

other cools ones...now that I'm totally in to the whole Latin phrases thing.

my runner up title... Dum spiro, spero ("While I breath, I hope")
Eureka! ("I've found it!")
Nil sine numine ("Nothing without God")
Crescit eundo ("It grows as it grows")
Tuum est ("It's up to you" or "It's yours")
Deo favente haud pluribus impar ("With God's help, to no one equal")
Age Quod Agis ("strive for the best")
amor vincit omni ("love conquers all")
sapere aude ("dare to be wise")
per angusta ad augusta ("through difficulties to greatness")

if you have any other good ones, post it. otherwise...THE END!

1 comment:

  1. In the future please use spell check, and grammar, and less acronyms.

    ReplyDelete